Nagant GB. Pick order posted.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Wow, that was fast.

All 20 are accounted for. I'll let you all know if anyone jumps ship on me, but hopefully that will not happen.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    All Rifles are SPF.

If you are on the list (first post) but haven't received a PM from me about how to pay, please PM me. I think I got everyone, but I want to be sure.

Please get payments to me asap. I will let the rifles go to other people if I do not receive payment in a timely manner.

doc ace

Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Are these specifically Russian or Chinese? I'm not seeing country of origin. If you've already posted, forgive me, I'm a speed reader i.e. dumbass.

GaryCCR

Off target
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    I'm looking forward to seeing pics of some cleaned up Mosins! Don't forget 7.62x54r.net to check what all the markings and stamping mean.

CrkdLtr

Sep 12, 2006
    Flag up on the mail box as I drove away this morning.

Do we have an estimated ETA?

As for Jake and the FFL, where is Jake located as I am not familiar with him. Thanks.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I'll be sure to get all directions and address information out to you guys closer to when we're actually meeting with him. I was told they will get priority as far as shipping, but what that means exactly... :dunno: I'll send them an email in a few just to check.

I have begun updating the original post for the payments I have already received.

If you have not heard from me as far as how to send payment, PM ME IMMEDIATELY. I believe I've talked to everyone, but I'm not perfect.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom