Nagant Group buy PRICE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Well, we've had a lot of interest, but not at the price this crate is. And know many of you want to move forward as long as it's reasonable. There is much to be said for having your pick of a crate.

So, without further ado the price for the crate is $2400 PLUS Shipping.

Shipping for 1 crate is $336.78 for one crate and $469.69 for two crates.

If I order one crate:

$2400 + $336.78 = $136.84 + $15 transfer for each rifle.

If I order TWO crates:

$4800 + $469.99 = $131.75 + $15 FFL fee each rifle.

As you can see, there is a small savings if we have enough interest to do two crates, but it's almost negligible.

What you need to do now is ONLY post if you're in and tell me for how many. Don't try and split it up saying "If we get two crates, this, but if just two crates that." The price is so close, just tell me how many you want.

Once again, the guns will need to be picked up in Baton Rouge. Don't flake on me... I will not look kindly on it. I know things come up, but they better not-- just saying ;)

To clarify: commenting here does not guarantee you 2nd pick, 3rd pick, etc... that will be done later when I order. Then it will be based on

Last edited:

CaptainMorgan

Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    its a better price than i can go grab one local for. So im in for 1, where do i send the funds, and do i need to send the ffl fee in advance or just pay it when i go pick it up.

edit: meh, with the new adjusted its a pretty close price to what i saw them listed for last time i saw one. I'll still take one if you go through with it

Last edited:

bs875

Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Check my math but I think the per rifle price on two crates, assuming 20 per crate, is $146.75

$4,800 + $470 = $5,270

$5,270/20 = $131.75 per rifle

Add $15 FFL fee = $146.75

You were dividing the $15 fee among 40 rifles instead of adding it to each rifle.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Check my math but I think the per rifle price on two crates, assuming 20 per crate, is $146.75

$4,800 + $470 = $5,270

$5,270/20 = $131.75 per rifle

Add $15 FFL fee = $146.75

You were dividing the $15 fee among 40 rifles instead of adding it to each rifle.

You're right. That is absolutely what I did.

Makes it even worse. I'm waiting for a clarification from the company because $130+ for each rifle when you're buying by the crates seems a bit high.

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    It sounds as if the company your dealing with is taking advantage of the market and catching you at retail prices. Just a suggestion, but a gun shop that frequently deals with certain vendors may get a better price, and may be willing to work with you in exchange for the collection of transfer fees on each firearm. With the market, however, it may be hard to find one willing to deal with the hassle, especially when profits are rolling in at a high. Do you have a good relationship with any of your local shops?

TruBrew

Aug 2, 2012
    New Orleans, La
    The price may not be amazing, but the convenience of not having to look for one anywhere else makes up for it. If you find out they are Russian, I am in for 1. I may be in for a few more, but I will have to look over my finances tomorrow and decide that.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom