National Matches --- local boy does well!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leeshall

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Suburban NOLA
    Congrats to Dan Zelenka!!!!
    This week at the Nationals at Camp Perry, Dan Zelenka once again made the Presidents 100 by finishing #34 out of 1251 competitors.
    Dan also did very well in the National Trophy Individual match by finishing #94 out of 1169 shooters.
    Way to go Dan!!!!!!!

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Owen502 (Nick Owen) also finished 4th out of 560 in an EIC match earning points toward Distinguished Rifleman. The Louisiana delegation is doing well.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I'm also hearing that the LSA Shooting Team took 19th out of 51 teams with their best score in a long time! Congrats to all the shooters up there at Camp Perry who are representing Louisiana!!

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Well this morning me and Owen502 shot the Springfield/Vintage Rifle match. I think we did pretty well I got a gold medal in the springfield shooting a 282-11x which included a 99-6x in slow fire prone. They kept having to repair the target cause I kept blowing the shot spotter out blowing holes in the target. I blew it in standing with a 87 cause I got tired and lost the last three shots to 7,7,8. Still a very good score, shot with an unmodified greek return 03a3 fromthe cmp.
    Nick qualified for a Silver medal with his vintage k31, I dont know the exact score as he is taking a nap at the moment.

ON Wed me and Nick finished 53 out of 250 in the Hearst Doubles, shooting a 567. Can I say we FRICKIN HAMMERED THE 600YD by calling the wind for each other between shots. On that day I shot a 287, which at the time was a personal best.

Then on Thursday, I shot on the State Team , which was assisted by Nick Dwayne Vidrine as scorers/brass rats/assistants, and Jay Hunt as coach. We did really well, with me shooting a 98-4x in standing, a 194-6x and finishing with a 285 -14x overall, which is my new personal best in all stages and overall. Jay didnt miss a wind call and Dwayne and Nick made it run super easy with their help.

Nick and I are shooting the John C Garand Match tommorow and will head home thereafter.

Top Bottom