NBC Sacks Brian Williams. So Why Should I care? And Why You Should!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Unless you are living under a rock you had to have heard that NBC has suspended their golden boy for 6 months without pay; most likely ending his career as the face of NBC news.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/nbc-sus...chor-brian-williams-for-six-months-1423617816

This is big news in the world, and in media circles. NBC News is the leading ratings getter for the remnants of what is left of network broadcast news. To the tune of 11 million viewers. But, NBC is one of the most vociferous partisan and pro-democrat phony journalism outlets in the world too. Repeatedly and regularly promoting pro-phony liberal causes through slanted journalism and worse, covering for democrats and the dumbass and his administration by underreporting or not reporting at all; monumental stories that adversely affect ALL Americans to a point where it should be considered treasonous.

The Elections (all of them), Fast And Furious, Benghazi, IRS, O'DumbassCare, NSA, Immigration, The anti-gun slants on Newtown, Aurora, and on and on. By not emphasizing or recognizing these stories are truly bad news for US citizens, and are of high national importance; NBC, along with CBS, ABC, NPR, and CNN, are actually lying to the American People regularly anyway.

Why is this a huge blow, then? The zombies that still watch these hack networks, still vote, and influence laws and policy in this country. It's been known for years that these networks are all biased anyway, but now you have the face of evening news caught lying outright! And it was lying!

Why this is important to you (just as a gun owner, say), is because these biased networks stir up propaganda and flame up support against institutions like individual ownership of firearms; and the 2nd Amendment! Amongst many other important and controversial issues.

Now even their zombies are realizing their own mouthpieces lack credibility! And if these ideologues and phony liberals can't even trust their own cheerleaders, then freedom still has a chance.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    All smoke and mirrors
    Trying to make out like they really report the truth.

wait. NBC lied?

ill be back with an appropriate gif to display the amount of my surprise.

google.com/search_not+surprised/images

What is significant is the polling that is showing overwhelmingly that people don't trust him/them any longer. If theses hack news organizations collapse then only free-thinkers will disseminate actual impartial news and decide what the best course of policy should be, who should govern, and what are country should look like.

Robot voting booth lever pullers get their marching orders from idiots that spew and re-spew this crap. The horse **** comes from these networks.

Imagine what this country would look like if only Hannity and Rush Limbaugh were the only places to get news. You wouldn't want that either! It's the designed control of the media and news that allows dumbasses like the pretender to be elected as a leader.

I am for having both sides to decipher the news, but never the majority of one.

Last edited:

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    Imagine what this country would look like if only Hannity and Rush Limbaugh were the only places to get news
    As much as I like Hannity and Limbaugh, I wouldn't want them to be the sole providers of news. We need the checks and balances system to keep everyone in line. I do, however, feel the media should have to provide tangible proof of any "fact" they report and not just the editor's opinions.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    As much as I like Hannity and Limbaugh, I wouldn't want them to be the sole providers of news. We need the checks and balances system to keep everyone in line. I do, however, feel the media should have to provide tangible proof of any "fact" they report and not just the editor's opinions.

Exactly! That's why I used them as the other side of extreme.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    He's been everywhere, man.....

gettysburg-640x488.jpg

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I have lately been watching One America News network. Especially the show at 7:00 which conflicts with "No Spin O'Reilly" and I am LOVING IT! They don't have commercials!!! (for now...) and don't pull any punches. This show the "Daily Ledger" hosted by Graham Ledger is great. He actually calls a spade a spade (guess who...). He nails the liar-in-chief for being a LIAR. I have ceased watching O'Reilly and his self-aggrandizing ******** and am watching this new network. Try it, I think you'll be surprised at their candidness.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Limbaugh and Hannity are not news, they are opinion.

As far as the uninformed voter, they will be told Willaims 'mis spoke' and in two weeks they will be wondering who Brian.. Brian who? What are you talking about? What is Lindsy Lohan doing?

Top Bottom