WTS: Near Virgin Norinco 1911 (Custom Work done) - $600 TODAY ONLY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I absolutely hate to see this gun, but I need some money for school related purchases.

I picked up this pistol from another member. He bought it from a gentlemen who had it sitting on his shelf for years. I call it near virgin because it has about 125 rounds down the barrel (25 of which were mine). There has been some smithing done to it. The trigger has been worked on. It is a dream. Very light and crisp. Best pistol trigger I have been around. Also has professionally installed Trijicon Night Sights, which are very bright. Rosewood grips has also been added.

Finding a norinco 1911 in this condition is becoming pretty hard. They are built with some of the best steel, making it perfect for those who want to customize the hell out of it (not that it needs it though!).

Here are some pics:
    zn0ief.jpg

24fbvk1.jpg

wahft4.jpg

The gun by itself is worth maybe 475-500. Given the additions, and the professional smithing work, I believe 650is a very fair price as it accurately represents the guns cost, condition, and customization. CASH ONLY, not entertaining trades. Make an offer. Sooner this thing goes the better. FTF around prairieville/br area would be ideal.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom