Need a favor Results posted

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    No real surprising results. The thing I love to see is that people aren't just saying test those welfare recipients, test the legislators too. If it's good for one, its good for all.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No real surprising results. The thing I love to see is that people aren't just saying test those welfare recipients, test the legislators too. If it's good for one, its good for all.

Agreed! The bigger surprise would be a professor at CU actually using this data to portray the need for "really" reforming the welfare system to anyone that could actually start the ball rolling.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    Just a personal irk, why is it on all these polls and paperwork and such, there is only some high school. highschool. some college. associates degreee, batcholers degress, masters degree?
    I graduated High School and went to Paramedic, then A&P School, both trade programs. What about all the plumbers, electricians, mechanics, ect. out there?
    All of them and myself have more than a high scool education, but that is the most appropriate block to check. There should be a block for trade school or such. I know alot of plumbers and electricians that I would stack intuectually against some batcholer degree people any day.

rocketsteve

Florida Cracker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Nowhere
    Agreed! The bigger surprise would be a professor at CU actually using this data to portray the need for "really" reforming the welfare system to anyone that could actually start the ball rolling.

Personally, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen, but then again, I believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, so...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom