Need a gunsmith....mosin nagant 91/30

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunsmith76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Gonzales
    took a look at the threading video please do not follow this guys advise it is only going to lead you to a possible disaster, cutting these threads should be done on a machine not only would it be quicker but the threads will be strait, because if there not you may wind but with cant on the brake and have the round strike the brake find a machine shop to do this for your own safety until my shop is open this is that best advise you will ever get,and remember talk to a GUNSMITH......not a GOONSMITH

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Toula, you should update your profile with location so we know which direction you should steer your car

Gunsmith76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Gonzales
    we are still in the getting ready stage but hopefully the first of next year,need to wait on FFL application, but will open soon with accessories.

Gunsmith76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Gonzales
    when watching u-tube videos make sure that they are performed by real gunsmiths we are people who have taken the time to learn the proper methods of working on guns. I for one have a real dislike for those crafty people who tinker on guns and find this or that as a means to fix or do a job that is in no way correct. By taking there advise you open yourself to a very dangerous outcome because when there is a accident you'll have nobody to blame be yourself. Hey i ain't no doctor so i don't self diagnose, some of these jobs require knowledge that may be overlooked so as i said before talk to a gunsmith....not a goonsmith. A gunsmith might not know everything but he does know who to call to get the right answer.

yuriym1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Hi there. I have a russian Tula made mosin nagant on which i want to change stock and install a sniper scope. I would like to ask you if you can do that for me?

yuriym1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Restocking mosin nagant

Hi there. I have a russian Tula made mosin nagant on which i want to change stock and install a sniper scope. I would like to ask you if you can do that for me?

Hogin

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    Independence LA
    Rob Roy's Shop in Loranger should be able to help you out. I have not used him for gunsmithing, but I have had him do a couple of transfers for me.

Golden Dragon

Stay Alert.... Stay Alive
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    171   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Mandeville
    Rob Roy Gun Repair

18189 Highway 40, Loranger, LA 70446
    985-351-5984
    Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm,
    Sat By Appt Only

Trigger Work/Bedding, Safety & Dependability Always Job One, Reconditioning & Rebluing, Cleaning Inspections, Buy Sell Trade, All Makes & Calibers Military to Cowboy Guns, Accurizing, 33 Years Experience

Top Bottom