Need A little help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    I take it someone has parked their car in your driveway and you do not want it there? It isn't your car though, if I understand correctly. If it were me I would charge you with LRS 14:63 Criminal Trespass. It states that no person shall enter any structure, watercraft, or movable owned by another without express, legal, or implied consent. The punishment is for the first offense no less than a $100 and no more than $500, and no more than 30 days imprisonment.

Care to provide any more details?

gulfdiver

Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 22, 2007
    No it is not my car. It is my roommates play friend. I have repeatedly asked her to stop parking in the driveway due to the fact that I park in the garage and it blocks in me in. On top of that things have started to walk out of my house.

Last edited:

gulfdiver

Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 22, 2007
    The mortgage is in my name, And yes it happened last night when I came home. So I went out to the shed and grabbed the lifting straps and pulled on to the street. Next time it will be towed

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Sounds like you & the roommate need to have a little talk. Otherwise, don't mess with the playmate's car.

I agree with Jim, but then again I would probably tell the room mate to go visit her at her place if she can't follow a simple request of not parking behind you, that should be some common courtesy.

gulfdiver

Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Sep 22, 2007
    I sat her down and express my issues and all I got back from her was I was not thinking.:confused: I have a 2 car garage and a 3 car driveway so we came to a understanding that if she comes over she parks doesn't in front of the garage. To fast forward to earlier tonight she came back with a 12 pack of Heineken to make amends. It’s all good
    Thanks for all the good info

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Feel good about that Heineken.. She spent money on you.. She could have just did sexual favors.. That general means she's broke.. Your roommate, got a playmate with $$$$ :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom