Need help please! New Orleans high official or someone who can help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • delsolcharlie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    I was on my buddies birthday party and a guy pushed my friend in his face. I told he needs to owe him an apology like a civilized person. We didn't start anything. The guy swung and my buddy self defended and jumped on him. We all went to ground. Now he is being charged " that he stated he was a police officer" which is bs. The cops are crooked. Can someone please call
    Me
    At 225 405 3520. Any help is appreciated. I will greatly appreciate and owe y'all a big favor !!!

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I was on my buddies birthday party and a guy pushed my friend in his face. I told he needs to owe him an apology like a civilized person. We didn't start anything. The guy swung and my buddy self defended and jumped on him. We all went to ground. Now he is being charged " that he stated he was a police officer" which is bs. The cops are crooked. Can someone please call
    Me
    At 225 405 3520. Any help is appreciated. I will greatly appreciate and owe y'all a big favor !!!
    What exactly is he being charged with ?

With out some hard evidence, like a surveillance vid that show the cop was the aggressor, it will be a uphill battle.

He's going to need a lawyer either way IMO.

:)

Knave

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It is my firm belief that no one ever has ever done that thing that the police say they did. I think I should be a defense attorney. :beer:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Did your friend say that he himself was a cop? and as a result is he being charged with impersonating or similar ??

First thing to do is eat that " The cops are all crooked " comment, whether true or false that will only get you in deeper

My uneducated , 2:23 am bored guess is that when the push happened it was time to call cops and leave...did that happen ??

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Get an attorney nobody will want to "help"

What I quite DONT understand is the guy who claimed to be a Police Officer, was ON duty/Off Duty in Plain Clothes , what was the reasson for him being there ???

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    N O defense attorney

John Wilson Reed is the premier criminal defense attorney in New Orleans.

You could go to the NOPD and file a report with their Internal Affairs division. Supervisor Ronal Serpas has been all over misbehaving NOPD officers; he wants rid of them. Their thuggish activity has given the department a big black eye locally and worldwide. Serpas is actively trying to reform this mess and restore honor to the NOPD.

leVieux

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Me

What did your friend get charged with?

JR1572

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Me

You should have herped when you derped.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    First. Sober up
    Second. Take a shower. You probably need one after drinking in the Quarter.
    Third. Walk out of the hotel or house you're in. Find the nearest busy highway.
    Fourth. Look up.

That's your buddy's lawyer staring down at you from the billboard.

Call him.

IOW: I don't think you're going to like our answers. :)

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Me

SO SRIOUSLY.....who has called him?
    drunk-2.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom