Need inexpensive mechanic in Baton Rouge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    A shipmate is having problems with his Jeep Cherokee and needs a good mechanic. But also, he's a young man newly married, and its right here at Christmas. Any help help there.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I've had a few things done at K & M Automotive, on Siegen Lane down by the Winn Dixie. They have done good work and I thought they were quite reasonable. Their first location is on Tom Drive, but I haven't been there.

636-2875 Number at Siegen

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have a close friend and mechanic who is very good, very speedy and very cheap. His name is Sam Malek and his cell phone number is: (225) 650-3506. He's on Florida Boulevard just before you get to Denham Springs. He shares his shop with a used car dealer. Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the dealership. If it is any validation of his work I go to him for any suggestions, parts or repair (which we usually do together as he chides me about being an engineer trying to be a mechanic). Seriously, if someone is in that part of town check him out and tell him Kevin Reed suggested that you try him.

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    Hey guys, thanks for all the help.... He was.... a bit anxious, went with K&M. I slowed his roll and we did a little troubleshooting. It is his radiator fan motor. He bought the part and K&M did the work for $100 or $125.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Antho88
    Top Bottom