Need Prayers for JCoaster (Funeral Arrangements)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    He was surrounded by his family at the end and they kept him as comfortable as possible

Although a tough time for everyone, to be there at the end is a blessing.
    My mother passed from Cancer, and I missed her passing by a few hours.

Vince

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Wow, I posted early on in this thread wishing him well and just had not followed every new post. Then I decided to take a second look today only to be saddened by the news of his passing. May his family find peace during this awful time. Remember, celebrate his life. Don't focus on his death. Remember the joy of his life and only then can you begin getting past his passing. I was devastated when my brother died but when I started hearing the stories of how he touched others lives I realized that it was his life that I needed to hold on to in my heart and not his death. There is not a day I don't wish he was still here but then I tell my kids a story about him that seems to push the sorrow out and replace it with happiness. God rest his soul.

eagleye1022

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2014
    cedar park
    Johngunguy is my dad and I had the privilege to know Mr. John. I worked at the gun store with them both for a bit after graduating college. There were some great times at the store, shooting range and beyond. He was one of the nicest guys I've known. As my dad's best friend he was like an uncle, so it's like losing family. He will be greatly missed.

My condolences to his family and all who knew this great man.

Rest in peace Mr. John.

The_Shadow

The Shadow Knows!
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Southeast, LA
    Just as John has lost his battle in life with this dreaded cancer...:(

John and I were not real close friends, but I was concerned, I e-mailed him to inquire about how he was doing on July 27th 2014
    Hello checking on you...
    Hello John, I want to check in on you, last time I saw you was at SMH while you were there for treatments. Hope everything is OK. God's blessings for healing.
    When I got no response I figured he was in a bad way...

This cancer stuff just claimed my cousin's wife, as she lost her battle and drove my mom to the funeral today down on Bayou Lafourche near Cutoff. Also another cousin's wife has only days or hours to live as she is losing her battle with this terrible cancer disease. Will be another service very soon also!:wtc:

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Very sorry to hear this....Prayers for his family and friends.

Top Bottom