Need prayers please*** UPDATE ***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    My daughter can use all the prayers she can get ... she is having her first child next week and my first grandson named Carson ... they are gonna induce labor next week...

Here comes where we need the prayers :wtc: Carson is not gonna survive after he is born :wtc: ... He has a rare disease called Anencephaly :wtc: its when the baby's skull doesnt develop. My daughters name is Kristie and she is 18, she is struggleing with how to deal with this and how she is gonna bury her baby and is handleing this very hard, please pray for her some comfort ......

donations sent to paypal adress joedwood@yahoo.com

First of all i wanna take this time to thank everyone for their prayers and to let everyone know that you will always be in our hearts and we COULD NOT have done it without everyone prayers.......
    Baby carson was born on Friday Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:18 am weighing 5lbs and 6oz
    The doctor prepared all of us that he was gonna be delivered head first and he had no skull and very small brain and brain stem and
    because of that he would not survive the actual birth
    But... because of the strong power of prayers and great people he was born with a weak but stable heart beat and breathing ( what my daughter wished for) he didnt cry
    they didnt wash him just wrapped him and gave him to mom and dad to bond..... said he wouldnt make it pass 30 min..
    at 9:00 am they finally let me in to hold him... he squeezed my finger :hs:
    10:00 they gave him his first bath
    and he cried for the first time moved waved his arms
    he was not doing good last night and the doctors said he will not make it thru today ... but he made it longer than everyone expected
    because so many came together and prayed my daughter had the one things she asked for and that was just a little time with her baby before he leaves her :wtc:
    again i cant say THANK YOU ALL enough

he is still fighting

Baby Carson you are truly an angel

carson 059.JPG

Last edited:

Dgraham225

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Denham springs
    OH man, very sorry to hear this!! As a father of three healthy boys, I cant imagine going through such a situation. I will pray for yall, best of luck in a speedy recovery.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    We are setting up a paypal account to help the family with expenses during this hardship. If any members would like to help they may send donations via paypal to joedwood@yahoo.com. Any support you can offer; spiritually, emotionally, or monetary is greatly appreciated.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Prayers and thoughts for you and your family, and for your friend too Hitman...I've been blessed with two healthy beautiful daughters and can only imagine what ya'll are going thru..

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    May God ease yours, and your families pain.. My prayers are with you and your daughter at this difficult time.. God bless.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom