NEED squirrel gun (WTT to get)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Pure Luck

Yes it is loaded
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Lafayette
    View attachment 9467

View attachment 9468

View attachment 9469
    Up for trade is a 'custom' G 30 (45ACP compact) Glock pistol that has a custom 'Desert drab' duracoat finish. The grip is (what I would call) olive green, and the slide is a brick brown...(my label, not Duracoat). Attached are pics of it. You will note that the barrel shows a low round count, A-grip style tape, scherer brand extensions (ground down near grip to avoid 'pinch'), after market sites, (not pictured) 3.5 disconnect, polished feed ramp, and more that I can't even list now.

I am looking to get a nice squirrel riffle so I can help ease my family (wife and kids) into the world of hunting. I have been a hunter from the time I was about 5 years old, and want to pass along the joy of the outdoors.

I would like to get a .22 or .17 rim fire (cheap and light recoil) with a scope (want them to know they can hit IF they do their part, and a scope makes it that much easier).

I know that are hunters out there that know what I mean by wanting to pass down the hunting life. And I know that a 22 is cheap to get, but I want to give my family a weapon that is good and maybe give you a weapon that you want in trade.

Plinky

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    go to Academy and buy a new Marlin Mod 60 .22 semi for 139.00 tasco scope for about 39.00 and you are all set. ... but if ud rather trade.. i have a brand new one,lol.

Pure Luck

Yes it is loaded
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Lafayette
    lol, thanks.
    I am hoping to find a closet 10-22 or something like that, that someone wants to pass onto a new hunter. I know [the cost of] what I am offering, and in no hurry to take a loss. But like my safe queen, I know there is a useful (to my family) safe queen out there waiting to go into the woods.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I have a mossberg plinkster with a synthetic stock that has been stippled, she has a camo scope, I just sent her to Precision Coats to get the metal coated to protect her from moisture if you think you might be interested in that we can maybe do a deal.

Pure Luck

Yes it is loaded
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Lafayette
    DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I have a mossberg plinkster with a synthetic stock that has been stippled, she has a camo scope, I just sent her to Precision Coats to get the metal coated to protect her from moisture if you think you might be interested in that we can maybe do a deal.

Pic? (send PM if you want)
    I am serious about letting this fine G30 go, but want to be proud to hand a weapon over to my ladies so they can harvest small game, or plink away at the range.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Here is what I have, this is before she was sent to be coated.

Not sure on what the color of the barrel and action will be, Mr. Jace with Precision is suppose to be trying to match it to the colors on the scope.

attachment.php

attachment.php

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Send me your email to hunter5567@yahoo.com and I can send pics of the Ruger Factory Camo 10/22 with Simmons 2.5-10x50 scope on it.
    I also throw in a Maverick/Mossberg 12 gauge pump shotgun with black synthetic stock/matte finish screw-in modified choke and I have extra 10rd mags for the 10/22 and at least one 25 rd mag.

For some reason the download pic function is not working for me and I am getting Spanky to take a look at it for me.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom