Negative feedback User DEUCE2626 just disappeared

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkump

Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    This user named DEUCE2626 texted me and we agreed to a deal today. We set the time and place and I got out of dinner early to meetup with him. I wait 1 hour and text him, and he says "I'm good." Now he just disappears from bayoushooter.com. I had just had him on bayoushooter to message him and to give a negative rating, but can't see him on bayoushooter.com anymore to give the negative rating. Admins, did he block me or did he delete his profile???? Just want to put a negative rating so other members don't get screwed. I've got all the texts if the admins want to read them. Under google search he still appears. Can the admins give me access so I can give him the rating he deserves. Wasted my time and made me leave dinner early for nothing.

Bigchillin83

Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    1706406996764.jpeg

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    This user named DEUCE2626 texted me and we agreed to a deal today. We set the time and place and I got out of dinner early to meetup with him. I wait 1 hour and text him, and he says "I'm good." Now he just disappears from bayoushooter.com. I had just had him on bayoushooter to message him and to give a negative rating, but can't see him on bayoushooter.com anymore to give the negative rating. Admins, did he block me or did he delete his profile???? Just want to put a negative rating so other members don't get screwed. I've got all the texts if the admins want to read them. Under google search he still appears. Can the admins give me access so I can give him the rating he deserves. Wasted my time and made me leave dinner early for nothing.
    He has a Ban what else do you want? It's done over with!

hkump

Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    I already told you 6 times I gave him a Permeant Ban but you want more from me. A feedback really does not matter if I gave him a PREMA-BAN no one else will be dealing with him.
    You were already told many times by PM, he has a Ban what else do you want? Its done over with!
    I never received any PM from you. I think you meant someone else. Never got any PM from anyone recently. So, you may have told someone else 6 times, but not me. Maybe you messaged someone else because I never got any PM from you regarding this. This just literally happened. Plus, the other members stated that he blocked me, so I wouldn't be able to see that he was banned. So, maybe you messaged someone else 6 times regarding this dude.

Last edited:

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    He has a Ban what else do you want? It's done over with!
    A perma ban for ghosting? I like it.. I like it a lot.

The guy who ghosted me gave me a negative feed back in retaliation for me giving him neg feedback. His negative feed back that he gave me got deleted. Not sure if he took it down or not but either way I'm happy I got my 100% back.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I never received any PMs from anyone, not 6 times as you stated. This is the first time that I've ever dealt with this guy. Maybe other people have had issues with him.
    Sorry thought this post was from of the other 2 members who he screwed around. I have 8-10 PMs from just one of them wanting more! Sorry you want more than a Ban! but all we can do is a ban. And with the Ban when they try and resign up they can't.

hkump

Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    Sorry thought this post was from of the other 2 members who he screwed around. I have 8-10 PMs from just one of them wanting more! Sorry you want more than a Ban! but all we can do is a ban. And with the Ban when they try and resign up they can't.
    No worries. That's why I wanted to give him a negative rating. Looks like this douche has wasted other members' time as well. That's why the rating system works. Appreciate it.

hoopstar789

Sep 15, 2017
    Slidell LA
    He has done the same for me, was trying to sell some 7.62x39 and a Mosin, offered to pay what I asked for the ammo and half for what I wanted for the Mosin, declined his offered so he turns around and leaves me negative feedback that was thankfully removed after providing proof there is no deal. Glad he was banned.

Deeremanjoe

Premium Member
    Nov 24, 2022
    Tickfaw
    Apologies I was also looking for responses in private messages and am just seeing these other responses. I was jerked around by deuce2626 as well yesterday. He then blocked me so I could leave feedback; this was around noon. Someone posted that his account was still active last night 9pm I don’t know . I hope this guy is banned

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    @hkump Well I just searched and it shows deuce2626 is still an active member. I was able to search his posts, and view his profile. Could have left feedback for him, too. He has not posted here since Friday. He visited BS last night @ 1949. Profile indicates he is from Slidell.

hkump

Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    @hkump Well I just searched and it shows deuce2626 is still an active member. I was able to search his posts, and view his profile. Could have left feedback for him, too. He has not posted here since Friday. He visited BS last night @ 1949. Profile indicates he is from Slidell.
    Hmmm.....he doesn't have the BANNED label underneath him??? Thought he was supposed to be permanently banned??? I can't see him since he blocked me, so I don't know. The admins stated that they banned him, so maybe he wasn't banned?

hkump

Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    You're right. I see him now and added negative feedback. But, the question is, "How come he is not permanently banned per 340six??? @340six , I thought you permanently banned him? What happened, admin???? He screwed other members too. Why is he not banned per your message above?

Top Bottom