Neighbors with firearm permits devalue your home...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Green Acres is the PLACE to B!

LOL

Good I hope it devalues my place to where everyone moves to 10 miles or more from me:}

1lxjfd4e91bzb0gqh5.jpg

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Agreed. Instantly discredited and dismissed.

I agree but my point was, if these people really think a registered gun owner is a safety hazard how are we ever going to come to an agreement. They just don't understand that the legal gun owner is not the problem.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I agree but my point was, if these people really think a registered gun owner is a safety hazard how are we ever going to come to an agreement. They just don't understand that the legal gun owner is not the problem.

We're not supposed to agree with them. We're supposed to Defeat them by convincing everyone else they're crazy.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I agree but my point was, if these people really think a registered gun owner is a safety hazard how are we ever going to come to an agreement.

We're not.

They think we are dangerous; I know they suffer from a form of mental illness called liberalism.

Compromise isn't an option.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    We're not supposed to agree with them. We're supposed to Defeat them by convincing everyone else they're crazy.

Once again I agree and wish it could be that way, but I really don't see it happening. There is an agenda being pushed and I don't see any positive end for gun owners. It may not happen this time around. But I have a feeling there will be an all out ban in my lifetime.

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Once again I agree and wish it could be that way, but I really don't see it happening. There is an agenda being pushed and I don't see any positive end for gun owners. It may not happen this time around. But I have a feeling there will be an all out ban in my lifetime.

I honestly don't see this country letting that happen. There will be armed resistance if an all out ban occurs. To what extent, I don't know, but if the second amendment ends, it will end violently.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I honestly don't see this country letting that happen. There will be armed resistance if an all out ban occurs. To what extent, I don't know, but if the second amendment ends, it will end violently.

Thats probabaly true, but if it were to happen there will probably be a lot less people going up in arms than people fighting. Most of your average gun owner's fear death more than they fear tyranny. Yes there are enthusiast that and patriots that will fight, but will there be enough? Who know's? Untill something happens, one can only guess.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Why does it matter how many there are that are willing to fight? The REAL question, is who exactly is going to fight against the "enthusiast & patriots"?

Police? Probably a few.
    Military? Maybe a few...Maybe. When I was in, they made a huge deal about following orders you felt were immoral. I'd like to assume that being told to engage the citizens of the country you swore to protect would fall under the immoral and unlawful orders thing.
    Liberals? They're just cannon fodder....

Occasionally, I try to imagine what would happen if 250,000 openly armed civilians showed up on the whitehouse lawn and demanded instant change.... Think about it.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

How hard are we making it to not be seen as safety hazards when we back up guys talking about killing people on youtube?

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    That's a high class neighbor !! :eek4: QUOTE=flamatrix99;1173887]We went on vacation and told our neighbors that someone would be around to feed the cat. His responce was okay then I wont shoot her.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom