New ammo site actually has ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Hell, if someone paid me those prices, I'd sell 10k rounds of every cal I have and buy me a new truck.
    Rediculous. .22 is 80 bucks a brick

Madimad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    Ammo is reminding me of gold a few years ago. I wanted to get some but kept waiting for the price to come back down and be reasonable. Well...as you know, it went... $400...$600......$1600 or whatever it is now. Hope ammo doesn't do the same but sites/retailers sure seem to have trouble getting their hands on stuff.

We know that there is the fabled election Oct surprise but is there such a thing as a federal Jan or Feb surprise? Probably wrong thread for that.

Madimad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    Certainly not what I paid back in Oct but after watching 30 cases sell on able for $723 I'm not as picky as I used to be. Hoping this isn't the new normal. I'm one of those guys that can still REALLY use some more 223. I know many of you don't. No...I'm not going to buy from your closet :)

jussaddwata

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Prairieville
    If anyone is interested. ....I sent a request for their address and phone number just for the hell of it...this is what I received a few minutes ago.

Thank you for your interest. We are a newly formed online provider of bulk ammunition, so at this particular time we are not accepting local pick ups.**However, if you are within Greater Baton Rouge,we could deliver.**We will announce a local pick up alternative in the near future, and I'll be sure you will be the first to know.Hopefully this will not discourage you from making CajunAmmo your primaryresource for ammunition.

Brandon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    That site reminds me of some of the deals on BS.
    I will trade you $500 worth of ABC ammunition for $1,000 worth of XYZ ammunition.

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    ok this website is not over priced. lol you may want to shop around cause academy selling winchester at 12.99 per 50 for the super x and the remington vipers at 13.00 per 100, so looking at these copper plated rds the price is resonable, as you will not find this price anywheres else, everyone is looking at prices for soft tip lead rds, which is you shoot those enough to know that soft tip lead rds are junk, they clog the rifle twist in the barrel and always get knicked going into the chamber :)...and as far as the .223 rds, once again is cheap a 20 pack is 40 cents a rd here in lafayette at academy, and the bulk ammo is closer to 80 cents a rd, so for 325.00 per 500 rds that is 65 cents a rd. and yes prices have gone up and have reciepts from local stores to prove it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom