New Attack Game...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    Baseball bats are used to attack Esplanade Avenue bicyclists, New Orleans police say | NOLA.com

Baseball bats are used to attack Esplanade Avenue bicyclists, New Orleans police say
    New Orleans police are looking for attackers who twice used baseball bats to bash bicyclists on Esplanade Avenue, officers said Monday. In both cases, two people hit the cyclists in the head.

The first incident was reported Friday at 2:20 a.m. near the intersection of Esplanade and North Robertson Street. A man was riding his bicycle on Esplanade when a male believed to be 16 to 18 years old jumped in front of him.

The bicyclist slowed, then another male of about the same age came into the street with an aluminum bat. The attacker hit the cyclist in the mouth.

The two assailants fled. The cyclist was taken to a hospital with a fractured jaw and injuries to his teeth.

When police responded to that attack, they said they learned of a similar incident in the 1200 block of Esplanade. A man was riding his bicycle two males approached, and one hit him in the head with a black bat, fracturing his skull.

I heard John Osterlind say there were five of these attacks.

jjb518

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Gramercy, LA
    What a waste of life and resources these thugs are. I hope one day they try that crap with someone who is, how do I put this, a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment.

Top Bottom