New Black Panthers Threaten Violence and Arson On Zimmerman Verdict

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

So a guy with the username Patriot posts a picture of a black panther dude on some site called SodaHead with no verifiable source. Then another site called shtfplan.com writes an article about it citing that as their source for the info.

Credulous much?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette

So a guy with the username Patriot posts a picture of a black panther dude on some site called SodaHead with no verifiable source. Then another site called shtfplan.com writes an article about it citing that as their source for the info.

Credulous much?
    It's solid evidence if it supports my preconceived notions. YOU CAN'T DENY THESE FACTS.

Gunsmoke609

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    I can assure you that given any excuse to "protest" which includes to that faction; looting, violence on the inocent, etc, the Zimmerman verdict will be their catalyst!! Mass anonimity is what they seek to hide behind and due to their perpencity to follow blindly, can justify in their mind threats on society!
    Darwin says only the strong survive, so we should weed out the weak minded! I stand ready to combat their ignorance, the only problem is deciding which tool to use, M-4, M1A, 12 ga etc!:
    :mad:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I can assure you that given any excuse to "protest" which includes to that faction; looting, violence on the inocent, etc, the Zimmerman verdict will be their catalyst!! Mass anonimity is what they seek to hide behind and due to their perpencity to follow blindly, can justify in their mind threats on society!
    Darwin says only the strong survive, so we should weed out the weak minded! I stand ready to combat their ignorance, the only problem is deciding which tool to use, M-4, M1A, 12 ga etc!:
    Quoted for permanence...

I just want to emphasize.

What we have here. Is a supposed "sheepdog" and Federal LEO, making statements of combating the "weak minded" by gunning them down with 5.56, 7.62, or 12ga, all under the guise of some perverse Darwinism.

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Quoted for permanence...

I just want to emphasize.

What we have here. Is a supposed "sheepdog" and Federal LEO, making statements of combating the "weak minded" by gunning them down with 5.56, 7.62, or 12ga, all under the guise of some perverse Darwinism.

Giving us moron labia's a bad name

Gunsmoke609

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    I, as most LEOs, dedicate themselves to keeping the common criminals from preying on law abiding citizens, hence I do feel strongly that if put in the situation to protect you and the other reasonable people, I would do whatever it takes to protect. Sorry if that offends you but most sheep are interested in eating grass and not watching out for their fellow sheep.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ahh, well. I don't have much faith in career ****-starters for doing the right thing. Combine them with a few impressionable morons, and it's party on.

Outside agititors really need to stay home. Doubt they will, though. :)

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I, as most LEOs, dedicate themselves to keeping the common criminals from preying on law abiding citizens, hence I do feel strongly that if put in the situation to protect you and the other reasonable people, I would do whatever it takes to protect. Sorry if that offends you but most sheep are interested in eating grass and not watching out for their fellow sheep.
    Ditch your sheepdog, sheep condescending ********, pal. Shove it up your ass. You went beyond a "protect and serve" holier than thou statement.

You just went off on a fukcing murder fantasy, whether you meant it as that or not - that's the words you used. Which is 100% the last thing that needs to be on a gun forum.

Last edited:

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    For some reason all this talk of gunning down people reminds me of this old meme...
    6af5bps.jpg

Gunsmoke609

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    Ditch your sheepdog, sheep condescending ********, pal. Shove it up your ass. You went beyond a "protect and serve" holier than thou statement.

You just went off on a fukcing murder fantasy, whether you meant it as that or not - that's the words you used.

Okay,now it is clear why choose the "DUSH" moniker.
    Since I now see you can hide behind some computer and be a big shot and use such colorful language, you now fall into the weak minded group. Good Day Dush!

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Okay,now it is clear why choose the "DUSH" moniker.
    Since I now see you can hide behind some computer and be a big shot and use such colorful language, you now fall into the weak minded group. Good Day Dush!
    UH OH! I'm weak minded!
    Darwin says only the strong survive, so we should weed out the weak minded! I stand ready to combat their ignorance, the only problem is deciding which tool to use, M-4, M1A, 12 ga etc! :mad:
    So which caliber are you going to choose for me?

ETA: I'll let you know ahead of time: I don't have any dogs, but my neighbor does. :rofl:

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Oddly enough, I'd be more worried about this "sheepdog" violating someone's rights than any cop featured in any video SVT has ever posted. Go play in traffic.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    You'll only need the 12 gauge around here loaded with #8 shot.

The most action we can expect is wannabe gangsta's riding around in a faded green 1975 Toyota throwing beer bottle's at mailbox's.

Think of it as shooting 12oz. clay's !

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dusty84
    Top Bottom