New Communist City for Minorities.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Nobody needs to do anything about this. It will implode under its own weight, just as every other communist country has.

I say, let them have at it. And let's go make a big bowl of popcorn and watch.

Mike
    China has been doing quiet will with Communism and is about to surpass the USA as the Global Super Power. Maybe they are the only ones who got it right with Communism. But still Communism Sucks.

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    Black Hammer has named its ethnostate Hammer City. On its website, its says Hammer City will create a “city for all people of color to be free” with no “discrimination of nationality, gender, age or mental/physical differences.”

Hammer City will exclude all white people based on their race and the ethnostate says it will provide residents with “jobs, housing, food, and healthcare” while retaining a “no cops, no rent, no coronavirus” and “no white people” policy, Opindia reported.

no “discrimination of nationality, gender, age or mental/physical differences.”

“no white people”

Isn't that discrimination?
    "City for all people of color" White is a color last time I checked

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    “breaking the chains of colonialism" Hmm, by colonizing an area?

"ethnostate says it will provide residents with “jobs, housing, food, and healthcare” while retaining a “no cops, no rent, no coronavirus”"

Awesome! I can't wait to see how successful they will be.

Of course, if you exclude a race from it, you should not be eligible for any federal or state money. (Just my opinion).

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    THIS SITUATION IS A MATTER OF RACE (THE RACE BETWEEN THE LOCAL SHERIFF, DEA, AND CREDITORS; IN PURSUIT OF UNPAID PROPERTY TAX, MONEY LAUNDERING AND TRAFFICKING, AND MORTGAGES, RESPECTIVELY). THE GOOD NEWS IS WE CAN BUY IT FOR A SONG WHEN IT IS LIQUIDATED AT AUCTION.

Last edited:

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    China has been doing quiet will with Communism and is about to surpass the USA as the Global Super Power. Maybe they are the only ones who got it right with Communism. But still Communism Sucks.
    Doing well for who ? Not for the suppressd millions nor the slave children .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    I wondered what all those Nigerian princes were up to lately. I haven't received an email from them in a while promising to share their inheritance if I would only send them my banking info for the transfer.

Top Bottom