New FFL member

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Riceland Guns

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Jennings, LA
    How's it goin BayouShooter?

I've started a small home-based, for now, firearms sales/transfer business in Jennings, LA named Riceland Guns, Inc. My primary interests are nighttime predator/hog hunting and sound suppressors, and the business will reflect that as we get things together. We finally received our FFL and will be applying for a Class III SOT this week. Hopefully we'll be up and running with the NFA item sales soon. While I have only sold a couple cans on the secondary market, I have purchased many trough a personal trust and am very familiar with the process. Unfortunately, 41F is here and we have to live with it. I will do my best to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible. For now, we are offering $20 FFL transfers for BayouShooter members in the area. Please PM or email me with any questions, orders, or recommendations. This has been a long time in the making, and I'm excited to get up and running.
    Thanks a bunch!

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Welcome to the forum. Nice to have a FFL in Jennings again. Good Luck hope everything goes well for you.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom