New from Ruston

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2022
    US
    Hey all,

I'm new to the forum from Ruston....grew up near by, moved all over and recently moved back "home".

Been into casting my own and reloading to support my trigger habit for a while. Really enjoy muzzleloader and black powder but have a long varied interest in ars and bolt guns...pistols... anything that goes bang really.

Avid whitetail hunter and father of 4 (all 7 years old or under....so very busy household)

Anyone here from Lincoln parish?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Next door in Ouachita Parish. Welcome to the forums. I like guns. :D
    Crown.JPG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2022
    US
    Next door in Ouachita Parish. Welcome to the forums. I like guns. :DView attachment 115978
    Ha nice!

I may have to pull of your ears for good shops, smiths and suppliers in the area. I moved from Dallas ft worth area and we are covered with shops out there....ffl on every corner it seems. Here I'm sure they are around just not familiar yet with where

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2022
    US
    From Dallas to Lincoln Parish. Well, that must be a bit of culture shock! :cool:
    Ha well I grew up here in Lincoln parish....moved all around for a while. Married had kids...back to be closer to my parents and I must say...m.yhe slower pace of life is much appreciated.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Lincoln Parish is nice.

As far as gunsmiths and such, not many around that I know of. Plenty of small shops/FFL places. You might find more in the Shreveport area. Monroe has a few, and Simmons in Bastrop is worth going to if you like to look at gun/hunting stuff.

Top Bottom