New Glock owner

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bulldog87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Mandeville
    I've gone over to the other side. Just picked up a G27 gen 4 today. Looking foward to giving it a workout this weekend!

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I absolutely LOVE my g19! I'm going to try and shoot it again on Thursday. I've been itching to get out to the range a little more lately.

I hope it treats you well!

ArtieD

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Meraux, La
    I just picked up a od green g29 and love it. I'm new to them as well and had to swallow a lot of pride because I gave my little brother a lot of grief about being a glock freak.

franch1se82

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Belle Chasse
    i'm a renewed block owner, having purchased a G19 Gen4 a few weeks ago. i finally shot it a few days ago @ shooters in harahan and i'm left with wanting a bit more. the middle finger on my shooting hand gets chewed up under the trigger guard…. seeing as how i changed up my grip a few months back, i don't think i'll be doing anything different, except shutting up and baring with the pain.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    i'm a renewed block owner, having purchased a G19 Gen4 a few weeks ago. i finally shot it a few days ago @ shooters in harahan and i'm left with wanting a bit more. the middle finger on my shooting hand gets chewed up under the trigger guard…. seeing as how i changed up my grip a few months back, i don't think i'll be doing anything different, except shutting up and baring with the pain.

A Dremel and 5 minutes will take care of that. :D

steven1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    have three model 23s with different degrees of stipling on each slide. one nearly smooth black, one moderately blasted and one has deep nice pebbly texture. they all 2012-2013 models all came n.i.b. whats up?

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    "This'll only hurt for a little while..."

See below:

Glock19Undercut.png

Last edited:

steven1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    yep, one that texture, one alittle rougher, and one real deep pebbles, almost matching the polymer frame in texture

steven1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    have there been any problems feeding with the korean stick mags in 40/357? 31-rounds? what about leaving them full for periods of time?

rasputin

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Plaquemine
    I had some 33 rd KCI mags in 9mm. They felt real flimsy and I had to do some internal shaving to get both of them to feed with any regularity. No experience with the 40cal mags, but I'd expect the same crap build quality.

steven1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    use OEM no. 22222 in each pistol, then use a 31-rd KCI when it doesn t count! thnx JB.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    I just rented a G23 over the weekend and I'm already looking to sell my current .40 (SR40C, absolutely *fantastic* pistol) to a buddy to get me a 23 of my own. He shoots the Ruger much better than his XD, so his Springfield is moving to a second location.

I have a 19G4 that I love, and I love the idea of commonality of holsters. Not to mention how sweet the 23 was to shoot.

So, 13+1 rounds of 40 in a small package is sweet music to me.

I just wonder if the wife will notice. Probably not.

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    I have 4 glocks 2 are gen 3 and the other are gen4. None of them do any kind of hurting under the trigger gaurd. Whst grip are you using?

Sent from the bunker.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I have 4 glocks 2 are gen 3 and the other are gen4. None of them do any kind of hurting under the trigger gaurd. Whst grip are you using?

Sent from the bunker.

If you have a proper grip and shoot/dry fire a lot you will get the knuckle bump. If you use occasionally then it won't do it. Other pistols can do it too. Google image "glock knuckle' and you'll see it.

Top Bottom