New guy from Metairie

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Hello, I'm a newbie from Metairie. I've been lurking here for a while now and I have to say this seems like a great site with great contributors.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Thank you for the welcome.

My Interests are pretty much scattered about. I have and shoot just about anything but NFA and revolvers (unless you count an old Nagant). I currently don't have a CCW but sometime in the near future I'd like to change that. Between work and my son I don't a chance to shoot much anymore, but when I do I usually head to Nicks, as that's about the closest place I don't get tempted to shoot anything but the target (joke).

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Thank you for the welcome.

My Interests are pretty much scattered about. I have and shoot just about anything but NFA and revolvers (unless you count an old Nagant). I currently don't have a CCW but sometime in the near future I'd like to change that. Between work and my son I don't a chance to shoot much anymore, but when I do I usually head to Nicks, as that's about the closest place I don't get tempted to shoot anything but the target (joke).

i have a class going tomorrow, Monday July 12th, and Sat July 17th in Metairie. Let me know if you are interested.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Welcome from Metairie. I'm in Old Metry, and I have been (mostly) since I was 4. I am now older. :) Like you I have a daughter (19 months) who has sucked the life out of my shooting hobby, but when I do I go either to Nicks like you or off to Honey Island (a VERY well-run range). Regardless I like to shoot, but don't get to do so much anymore.

SHOT1

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Metairie
    welcome!

I'm fairly new here too, I live in Metairie also. Have a couple gun fanatic friends, but I mostly like shooting handguns. I have been to shooters club on david dr. but have never heard of nick's. Where is nicks located?

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    When I go to Nicks, I take I-10 west from Metairie to the Grammercy exit just about 30 miles from the Bonnabel exit. The Grammercy exit sends you south toward Airline Hwy. When you get to Airline turn left, and drive, what 5 miles? until you see some fields on the north side of the road. Nicks is on the western tree-line of those fields.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom