New guy from Monroe

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Congrats! You were smart enough to get out!!!

Oh, I have ran away more than once. But like an old friend said to me, that place is a black hole. If you stray too close, it will always suck you back in. Hopefully I can make my escape permanent this time.

Bkjsdc09

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Hammond
    Oh, I have ran away more than once. But like an old friend said to me, that place is a black hole. If you stray too close, it will always suck you back in. Hopefully I can make my escape permanent this time.

Well being that we're all talking about the Monroe area, where's all the good deals on guns and ammo and what not.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Well being that we're all talking about the Monroe area, where's all the good deals on guns and ammo and what not.

good deals?? ...online.

good availability and nice people? Tyner Petrus is the best you will find in Ouachita parish, IMO.

Now, if you travel up to Simmons in Bastrop, that is another story, all together.

Bkjsdc09

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Hammond
    good deals?? ...online.

good availability and nice people? Tyner Petrus is the best you will find in Ouachita parish, IMO.

Now, if you travel up to Simmons in Bastrop, that is another story, all together.

Yeah I agree, TP is pretty good, but I have had good experience with diamond gun can't find any nicer people. I was just wondering maybe anywhere else other than the two I knew. Thanks though.

Bkjsdc09

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Hammond
    Anyone know anything about CC in pecanland mall? I've been searching high and low and can't find anything stating they have a policy against CC and I can't ever recall seeing signs posted at the doors.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    You should check out Tool Town/Trading post on N. 7th in West Monore. They don't keep a huge inventory but they are good people. They recently got their class iii license as well. There's also Spotted Dog in Columbia, huge inventory and good people, you always find things different from the normal there.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    I ran away 13 years ago. I try to only get sucked back once a year for family obligations... lotsa good memories in that town though. Good thing I was so young when I lived there

Bkjsdc09

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Hammond
    You should check out Tool Town/Trading post on N. 7th in West Monore. They don't keep a huge inventory but they are good people. They recently got their class iii license as well. There's also Spotted Dog in Columbia, huge inventory and good people, you always find things different from the normal there.

Yeah I've been to tool town and you guys are right nice people. On the other hand I've never been to spotted dog.I've passed it several times passing through headed to Alexandria. Never really gave it a thought to stop in but I might just have to now.

Top Bottom