New guy from Shreveport

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cookies

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    BAFB
    Hey everyone,
    I recently moved down here around Christmas time. I was doing a google search on places to shoot and purchase up around here and in midst of doing my research, I stumbled upon this awesome website. I really like seeing how helpful everyone is around here. I have been shooting sporadically over the last two years, mainly with pistols. I have enjoyed it a lot. Recently my friend took me to shoot trap out here at the base range and I absolutely loved it. I would like to step it up to the big fun toys in the rifle side of things. If anyone knows of any good ranges/stores within a modest drive of here, please let me know! Hopefully I will see some of you out shooting this summer!

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    Welcome to the BS. Bodcau is a nice facility, so too is Long Range Alley if it is still open. Shreveport Gun Club for shotgunning, but you have the range at BAFB. Gun stores are pretty much big box. I have retired military friends that order most of their firearms at the exchange (Aafes). I don't know prices, but saving the sales tax is a plus over shipping and transfer fees from purchasing online. If you want local store see James at Lorant's on Shreveport/Barkdale.

Pigfish73

Brass Junkie!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Welcome! Check out Caddo Rifle and Pistol Club. It's on the Clark Custom Gun property in Haughton. Long Range Alley is open. There is a group that shoots USPSA pistol in Texarkana and Longview and there is a IDPA club at Clark's.

bravo_john

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Hello,
    I am bravo.
    recently join this community, and decide to make some post here,
    I am crazy to wana say welcome to all old members of this community, hope good time here.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Come join us tomorrow at the IHOP on Youree and say Hello! We would love to meet ya and you can find some shooting partners to go check out the ranges with!

There will be a LOCAL (Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League) get together at the Shreveport, LA IHOP at 8010 Youree Dr. at 6:30 PM on April 4 for any and all interested area people.
    Carry IS allowed at these meetings, both concealed and Open Carry, and you may carry or not as you choose. While these are LOCAL events, you do NOT have to be a LOCAL member to attend.
    All LOCAL members and those interested in the right to Open Carry are strongly encouraged to attend.
    http://www.laopencarry.org

czar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    S'port, LA.
    Welcome! Check out Caddo Rifle and Pistol Club. It's on the Clark Custom Gun property in Haughton. Long Range Alley is open. There is a group that shoots USPSA pistol in Texarkana and Longview and there is a IDPA club at Clark's.

We will shooting a 3-gun match on the 5th Sunday of April and Steel Challenge on the 4th Sunday of April at the IDPA club at Clark's.

Top Bottom