New Guy from The North Shore.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CLC

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2013
    Hey guys, my name is Charlie, I'm from mandeville.
    Always been a gun/shooting enthusiast. But I'm just now really getting back into the hobby.
    I frequent Tallow Creek, and Bass Pro's indoor range.

My Safe includes the Following.
    -Springfield XD9 Service Model. (with Talon rubberized Grip decals, Painted engravings white, added a green laser for nighttime and indoor range use)
    -'72 Smith & Wesson Combat Masterpiece K-frame .38 Special(this was my grandfathers Police Service Revolver, he added the standard 357 grips that come on the K frame as well. I haven't changed a thing on it, and shoot it probably more than any other gun.)
    -1913 Ruby .32ACP
    -Winchester model 50 12 gauge (I think it's '60 model, not too sure, but it's serial number is just over the 1000 mark)
    -I just recently bought a Ruger 10/22 carbine, added a quad rail, 3-9x40 scope, and bi-pod (I got this to have some cheap(er) fun with at the range, and I wanted a .22 to eventually teach my son on). I hate the the stock it came with, I'm thinking about getting a Hogue Overmold stock for it, and maybe a bull barrel. I know for sure I want to send the trigger group off to Brimestone Gunsmitthing for some work. I hate the Factory trigger pull/feel. Right now I'm shooting 1.5in groups at 50yds.
    -And a family heirloom .410 brake barrel shotgun, no Idea who made it but it has to be around a hundred years old.

Anyway, thanks for looking, hope to contribute and learn a lot from the site.

Thanks,
    Charlie

Top Bottom