New guy here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ghost-1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Leesville
    Just wanted to introduce myself to you guy's. I just found this place after seeing some guys mention it over on AR15.com where I spend most of my time so I thought I would come over and check it out. I just got here to LA as I was transfered from FT. Knox down here to FT. Polk and me and the family live here in Leesville. Still getting to know the AO and what is what and where everything is and such. Don't know anyone around here yet as I am still on leave until Jan 10th as I have leave day's to burn up and use.

I have been riding around post and scoping things out and so far I am not really impressed with anything. I was checking to see if there were any places to shoot around here and was told the only place to go is on post to the range there. I eally do not like using the on post range as they tend to get frustrating and limit you to not be able t do anything you really want to do or practice. I was told there is another range over in Alaxandrea but I do not really want to drive 45 minutes just to be able to shoot only pistol and shotgun.

I am slo looking for a place close to me here in leesville where I can take my CHP class and get that out of the way, if anyone has any info on that please let me know. Anyways it is good to be back down south again and closer to home as we are from south GA originaly and tend to like being closer to home rather than farther from it. If anyone if close to me here in leesville shoot me an email and we can try to get together sometime.

Last edited:

Ghost-1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Leesville
    Thanks guy's I have been taking my time just looking around the site and reading through a bunch of the threads posted on here. I am glad I came over and found it as I like to be able to talk to others and see what is going on in the AO. I am also glad this site is geared more for and towards everyone here in LA. It seems to make it easier to talk to each other and know where others are in the state and know what is going on.

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    Welcome From Leesville. We will have to get together next year and do a little shooting. You need to work out that AR a little before you sell it off. I will be home just before the New Year.

Ghost-1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Leesville
    Welcome From Leesville. We will have to get together next year and do a little shooting. You need to work out that AR a little before you sell it off. I will be home just before the New Year.

That would be good. What AR are you talking about about? I have two brand new ones and have not even shot them and there is nothing wrong with them. I do need to get them out and get them both zeroed in though.

Top Bottom