new guy in lafayette area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M-66supersingle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2012
    Hey guys my name is Gilbert, friend of 762NATO. I'm 18, been shooting since I was 8, when I lived in socal I was a competition trap shooter I'm no noob around guns but of course I have much to learn. I own an Ithaca M-66 super single 12 gauge, a New England Arms Pardner model 20 gauge, and a Winchester model 94 30-30 and I am in the market for a Mosin. I'm big into the tactical scene, I am also currently enrolled at UL as a mechanical engineering student. I am in the process of becoming a Marine Corps Officer, hopefully I will be going to OCS next summer. Besides guns, I do mma and pretty much any combat art I'm a big car guy, love riding horses, and flying. Also I'm active on this forum if any you care lol:D http://www.regalgs.org/user/18358-seniorsleeper/ I'm lookin forward to interacting with you guys.

M-66supersingle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2012
    pretty much any mosin except the carbine, the most I would spend is probably 120, I don't wanna go far from lafayette to get it though. 762NATO tells me that Dave's down here has some

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tstevens42
    Top Bottom