New guy over on the West Bank

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silver03gt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Harvey, LA
    Hi my name is Chris. I am located in Harvey, La and I am stationed at NAS/JRB New Orleans. I heard about this forum from a post over on ar15.com. I have been shooting for a few months now and love it. It just sucks that I cant find any ammo for it. I dont know if it matters but I have an XDS, PT709, and am building an AR. I will be hanging out in the classifieds section alot because I like buying things that are local so I dont have to wait for it. It would be nice to meet some people in my area and go to the range and stuff.

Last edited:

GaryCCR

Off target
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Westbank, La
    Bienvenue en BS from all the way over in Marrero! I almost bought a 709 until I saw how much magazines cost. E'er go over to bayou dragon?

Silver03gt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Harvey, LA
    Yeah me and a few buddies go to Bayou Dragon usually about once or twice a month. I also have a membership over at Gretna Gun since I bought my XDs there. The 709 is the wife's gun. She has two 7 rounders which is fine for her.

AnnieOakleaf

LA CHP Instructor #725
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Elmwood, LA
    We're Ordnance Research Manufacturing L.L.C. and we're in the Elmwood Business Park, 1500 Edwards Ave Ste. C. Just give us a call and make sure we're in. 504-952-3341

Top Bottom