New here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnnyb333

vermicious knid
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Mandeville, La
    I am from the Mandeville, La area and acquired a love for guns since going hunting when I was about 10 in the pearl river area. Nothing but shotguns and I didn’t know much about them accept that I loved the BOOM! I got more serious with firearms over the last few years and own a glock 21sf, some random intratec .45 pos, and a ruger 10/22 that I converted into one of those g36 kits. (yeah…I did one of those and proud.) I am about to start building my first AR and this forum came recommended to me by a couple of your current members and some from rimfire central. I love tattoos, writing/recording music, and guns. I simply grew up watching too many action movies.

johnnyb333

vermicious knid
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Mandeville, La
    HaHa it's funny you would say that Curt, right when I clicked enter on the final registration page of this forum, I heard a faint and unsettling "...get...out......"

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    HaHa it's funny you would say that Curt, right when I clicked enter on the final registration page of this forum, I heard a faint and unsettling "...get...out......"

Just start selling all of your music gear now and get it over with. You've just entered the weapons equivalent of a crachouse.

Guys...he's a good friend of mine, but please don't hold it against him. :D

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Welcome to the forum. We will steer you to a support group shortly. When you start your AR build and need help, just ask, there are many in the Mandeville / Covington area with the expertise and tools to help you.

johnnyb333

vermicious knid
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Mandeville, La
    Just start selling all of your music gear now and get it over with. You've just entered the weapons equivalent of a crachouse.

Guys...he's a good friend of mine, but please don't hold it against him. :D

Hey Curt, about that metaphor, I got these 2 cheeseburgers....haha I might have to put a few things up for sale on here.

Thanks for all the welcome's people. I am already feeling the love up in here.

johnnyb333

vermicious knid
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Mandeville, La
    Welcome to the forum. We will steer you to a support group shortly. When you start your AR build and need help, just ask, there are many in the Mandeville / Covington area with the expertise and tools to help you.

Thanks tact, its good to know I won't have to go it alone....and probably break something. :)

jgreco15, I am glad someone caught that reference haha

What's up Marx! Nice screen name, great minds think a like. (my avatar pic)

Goat, thanks for the advice. ;) I am about to put an amp on their soon so hopefully any jacked up prices will make my deal shine like a diamond in the rough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom