New leatherman arc released today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    One hand opening multi-tool, magnacut steel. Includes sheath and bit kit. A little expensive but leatherman has a no questions asked warranty. They charge 10.00 tax, free shipping.

IMG_4669.png

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Spectacular answer. I have a Wave and it has served me well. Nice as it is I just don’t see anything about this tool that will persuade me to purchase it.
    Off topic but I cooked a Cheesy Lasagna a few weeks ago in the Le Creuset baking dish I recently acquired from Everything Kitchens.
    Main difference from standard is I used Penne pasta instead of Lasagna pasta, RAO's Marinara for the sauce, 93/7 ground beef cooked down with yellow onions and green onions, and the top layer of mozzarella was sprinkled with fresh green onion tops. It was incredible.

Back to you, Jim!
    istockphoto-996731458-612x612.jpg

Edited for typo:
    LasagnE, like a dumba*s. HA!

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I’m guessing the magnacut steel, american made and their warranty. I’ve got a wave I bought on clearance at target for 50.00 more than 10 years ago. I still carry/use it every day.
    I have an original, was my sisters when she worked for Cingular, 20 years ago or so, and I have carried it around the world with me & fixed countless things. I sort of jokingly say that it has fixed more stuff than the contents of most people's entire toolboxes.

I'll have to check into the warranty, though I'm afraid to send it to them just in case they replace it.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    I have an original, was my sisters when she worked for Cingular, 20 years ago or so, and I have carried it around the world with me & fixed countless things. I sort of jokingly say that it has fixed more stuff than the contents of most people's entire toolboxes.

I'll have to check into the warranty, though I'm afraid to send it to them just in case they replace it.
    I’ve had a warranty done on a p4 I received as a birthday present recently. I broke the blade, file and the pocket clip. They give you the option of “repair, it’s sentimental” and “replace”. They note that if you want to repair, it may take longer. Make sure you google “leatherman warranty repair” for a direct link. They will take forever to respond if you email them.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Off topic but I cooked a Cheesy Lasagne a few weeks ago in the Le Creuset baking dish I recently acquired from Everything Kitchens.
    Main difference from standard is I used Penne pasta instead of Lasagna pasta, RAO's Marinara for the sauce, 93/7 ground beef cooked down with yellow onions and green onions, and the top layer of mozzarella was sprinkled with fresh green onion tops. It was incredible.

Back to you, Jim!
    View attachment 149394
    Damn that sounds yummy

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    I still have and use one I got in 1993-1995, can't remember exactly when. Not a daily carry anymore but it was into the 2005ish time frame.
    Mildly interested in this new one.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    I still have and use one I got in 1993-1995, can't remember exactly when. Not a daily carry anymore but it was into the 2005ish time frame.
    Mildly interested in this new one.
    Put a hold on it. My wife might be able to get a 30 percent off discount. I’ll post here after I confirm. I might have to get one if it’s discounted.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've used Leatherman's over the years. They're like the OG of multitools. They look and feel like that as well. They weren't my favorite. I was issued a blunt nose Gerber multi-plier 600. I would reach for that over the Leatherman. But my favorite one handed multi tool is the SOG PowerPliers.

It's the blunter nosed one in the review.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom