New member, been shooting for 40 years

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • passgas55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    South LA
    Well I stay about 70% of my time in west St Charles parish and the other 30% in Loranger area. Not a great shot but can make the shot when it counts. For a few years I had that black rifle disease but the cost of ammo started to cure me. Now I take it slower by shooting pistol cal lever actions, just got into single action pistol and enjoy shooting blackpowder shotgun shells. Reloading revolver rounds is my main ammo supply. I like dealing local if I could and this is the way to do it by joining a local forum. Good to be here.

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    Welcome. I can tell from your name that you can appreciate that after 55 you have to never trust a fart (stolen from movie "Bucket list"). Enjoy the group.

passgas55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    South LA
    Welcome. I can tell from your name that you can appreciate that after 55 you have to never trust a fart (stolen from movie "Bucket list"). Enjoy the group.

I work in the natural gas industry but yea at my age you start to not trust your farts, especially the quiet ones.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Welcome! Everyone here knows I'm deaf, and your discussion of farts brings me to one of my favorite deaf jokes:

An elderly couple sits in church attending services. The wife leans over to the husband and whispers, "I just had a silent fart. What should I do?"

He said, "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Welcome! Everyone here knows I'm deaf, and your discussion of farts brings me to one of my favorite deaf jokes:

An elderly couple sits in church attending services. The wife leans over to the husband and whispers, "I just had a silent fart. What should I do?"

He said, "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Art

Top Bottom