New member from New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flatswitch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Howdy folks, just bought my first handgun recently (Hi-Point C9 9mm, I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT! :P) and have been lurking on the board for a few weeks now; felt it was time to register! Came across y'all searching for southern Louisiana shooters. Relatively new to the scene, gone shooting with friends in the past but never had my own firearm. Looking forward to keep on learning and shooting!

-Maxx (7th ward New Orleans)

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Howdy!
    Hi-points may be cheap, but its a start. Try a good .22 pistol next time... better to lean with that (and cheaper!) than shooting 9mm.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Maxx,
    What's up from Uptown? Where did you get your Hi Point? I am looking to pick the exact same one up and don't know where I should get it.

Ruben

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    Welcome Maxx. Enjoy the group. Most all the folks here are not gun snobs, so any and all firearms are good to go. You will get lots of opinions either solicited or not and that is a good thing. Helpful folks here.

flatswitch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Maxx,
    What's up from Uptown? Where did you get your Hi Point? I am looking to pick the exact same one up and don't know where I should get it.

Ruben

Picked mine up at the last gun show at the Ponchatrain center. Stadler Sales llc. of Slidell was the retailer. I'm not sure if they have a shop in Slidell as well. The number on my invoice for them is 985-649-6464. It ran about $170 with tax, but at the show it was the cheapest one I could find. All the other retailers wanted 10-25 dollars more. Hope that helps, good luck! 800 rounds through mine so far and still no problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom