New Member - Mandeville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shaggy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Northshore, LA
    Married a young lady from Mandeville, that I met in Texas. Everyone always told me that, when you marry a girl from down here, she's gonna drag you back as soon as she gets pregnant.

Fast forward to: we have a three month old little girl and moved here from Texas in August. Guess they were right. :)

Me:

LEO, former designated marksmen with my last agency. As such, I tend to like to stretch the legs on my rifles when I can. Im the site admin for SniperCompany.com in my spare time, and do a lot of their T&E writing for SC as well as a few other publications.

Currently my two go-to rigs are a DTA SRS that is either a 7WSM or 308, and a McMillan TAC-300 (300WM).

shaggy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Northshore, LA
    Welcome, Id love to check out that DTA.

Easily done man.

I just got back from a week in Vegas for SHOT (leaving a wife and 3 month old at home - much to the wife's chagrin). Im tapped out on husband points at the moment, and will be hanging close to the house this weekend, bored and sober.

I've got a new DTA chassis, conversion, etc coming (arrives tomorrow, assuming FedEx doesnt foul up) out to the range next weekend to get her zero'd. Pearl River is where Im planning on going. I'll hit you up and see if you want to come out and play with her.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I've got a new DTA chassis, conversion, etc coming (arrives tomorrow, assuming FedEx doesnt foul up) out to the range next weekend to get her zero'd. Pearl River is where Im planning on going. I'll hit you up and see if you want to come out and play with her.

Ya man, let me know, I need to shoot my smack the smiley targets anyway.

shaggy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Northshore, LA
    Kengel, the new DTA is in. Gonna get dope on her to 750 sometime this week. Drop me a PM in the next week, and we'll get out to the range. Is Pearl River close to you?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom