New Member Trying Again

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thisbruiser

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2023
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hello everyone; I'm Garrett from Baton Rouge, LA. I own several shotguns, a 1911, an r1022, a .460 revolver, and a few others. I found this site randomly on a a search engine. Hope this is sufficient. Thanks in advance.

thisbruiser

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2023
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I don't understand what to do next to be able to post. I believe I'm in some sort of loop. It says I must have a post to be qualified to post but it doesnt appear that I can reply to any ads or create my own. Please, help me. Thanks in advance.

Edit: for more context, below other posts/ads it says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." I'm unsure of what is needed to be done to gain these privileges. Thanks again.

Edit 2: Never mind, thanks!

Last edited:

Rough Rider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2014
    Jefferson Parish
    I don't understand what to do next to be able to post. I believe I'm in some sort of loop. It says I must have a post to be qualified to post but it doesnt appear that I can reply to any ads or create my own. Please, help me. Thanks in advance.

Edit: for more context, below other posts/ads it says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." I'm unsure of what is needed to be done to gain these privileges. Thanks again.

Edit 2: Never mind, thanks!
    I too have insufficient privileges to post there but can search the phase "You have insufficient privileges to reply here". And no one answered your post so...

Top Bottom