New Orleans is AT WAR...( glad I live in Big Woods )

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    I think you said you asked a black tourist in NO where he got his shoes and he got upset ??

I DO agree with you that the thug element does not want help...in their mind they are doing fine living off the " game "

I dealt with same element for several years as part of my job...it's not a mindset that we should try to understand, only know that these kind are animals and are not trying to be understood or work their way out of a bad situation. They are interested in what they want when they want it...there is no compassion, sense of fairness,nothing to cause them to have human attributes. Not sure if souless is a word but it would fit...or zombies is good also

The fix ...hahaha, not on public 4um

ETA

Katrina came close, but in the end spread the disease to a lot of other parts of the country

let me clear that up I told a WHITE tourist that was getting his shoes shined by one of our fine outstanding citizens( and to think all you military guys are doing it wrong you just need to wipe your boots off with a dirty bar rag) RIGHT in the door way of where I work and I hear I bet you I know where you got your shoes and I scream on your feet. of course the scam failed and he was a tad upset that he lost out on 20 dollars

Top Bottom