New Orleansl & Surrounding Areas...how many FFL transfers do you make per year?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSU007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Hello everyone,

Anyone who would be willing to travel over here (Slidell, LA) for a fair priced FFL transfer......How many FFL's do you make in a year, on average?!?!?! I know in this area most places rape you w/ a transfer. I'm working on getting us a better hook up and am trying to sum up how much business we could offer strictly on FFL's alone. I know many charge upwards of $40-$50 per transfer in these parts!!! So what would be considered reasonable to you guys?? Obviously, within reason please...$25???

Thanks for the feedback! :cheers:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    20-25 with multiple gun discounts. I brought up the Idea awhile back about a ffl svs. only. Like a little title transfer (auto) they don't sell cars they just transfer them. I average 1 about every 90 days. Good luck.

anakha

ljp#6749
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 7, 2010
    monroe
    20-25 with multiple gun discounts. I brought up the Idea awhile back about a ffl svs. only. Like a little title transfer (auto) they don't sell cars they just transfer them. I average 1 about every 90 days. Good luck.

belmore does this in monroe, he charges $15 for transfers. the extent of his stock last i spoke with him was a few mosins, a few plum crazy lowers and a few other things he picked up to swell at the gun show

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Definitely recommend MEJ Services. Michael was extremely professional. I liked how he works by appointments and how my firearms are put away in a safe instead of sitting out behind a gun counter where anyone could mess with them.

Top Bottom