New pistol brace ruling news…

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    I think he is saying, the country was founded on a principal of freedom of religion, not just Jesus, Christianity, etc... Which I can understand. This country is truly a melting pot of different people.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I could care less about religious leanings, all I want the elected peeps to do is their JOBS!

those jobs are pretty clear, responsibilities are written down, and they just need to shut their pie holes and get to work.

But it will just be another dog and pony show with a batch of liars running the same old tired rhetoric in order to sell their desired section of the "unwashed masses" whatever BS they want.

Lets face it, the bulk of the people in this world are unintelligent sheep, and once you figure out what "gets their goat" you can lead them in any desired direction.

Just look how many people think electric cars can stop pollution. bulk of them probably think Uncle Joe is with-it enough to run the country...

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Once everyone wakes up and realizes that this world is ran by a few different families, they will understand that voting doesn’t mean crap…. Never has, never will. It is a formality to give the sheeple a false security thinking their voice matters. Wake up people. You really think sleeping sniffmyster is actually running this country? Give me a break! I laugh when people are like “we gotta get out there and vote”…. Slap yourself and wake up! Only God can save us!

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    I know f#&@ all about braces. Does taking the brace off make you less dangerous than a dirtbag with a couple 44 Magnums and a bag full of speedloaders? It's foot in the door stuff. "Just look at the effect of banning braces. Everyone alive didn't get killed by one." Is a pistol without a brace illegal? Is it really hard to shoot? You could sure get your day ruined by one.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I know f#&@ all about braces. Does taking the brace off make you less dangerous than a dirtbag with a couple 44 Magnums and a bag full of speedloaders? It's foot in the door stuff. "Just look at the effect of banning braces. Everyone alive didn't get killed by one." Is a pistol without a brace illegal? Is it really hard to shoot? You could sure get your day ruined by one.
    Meh….I don’t have a clue about all that, but this has GOT to be illegal….right?

Attachments

• IMG_2951.png
      IMG_2951.png
      1.9 MB · Views: 29
    • IMG_2953.jpeg
      IMG_2953.jpeg
      242.1 KB · Views: 28
    Top Bottom