New poster left me negative feedback when HE broke a deal!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Just as a reminder, here are the forum rules:

And here are the marketplace rules:

This is addressed to everyone, not to any specific person. We will enforce the rules as needed and not because any one person feels someone else has broken the rules. We try, for the most part, to let the users sort stuff out rather than heavy handedly moderate posts. For example, the rules say to stay on topic. We do not take admin action every time someone strays off topic. If things get too far off topic, we may decide that closing the thread is the appropriate reaction. And these rules apply to this forum. We will generally not consider stuff that happens away from this forum unless there is something serious like evidence of threats that stemmed from a forum discussion. If anyone has a question about why a mod did or didn't do something, please feel free to send a private message. Publicly disputing a mod's decision will likely shift the focus from what you are talking about to you.
    I understand and have said all I need to say. Honestly, I wasted too much time already on this already. My main focus was to warn other members about a potential issue. However, if you read the thread you will see that some new folks here have totally no regard for "rules" and have even stated such. But since I do I will end this here. Thanks.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    1691789145132.png

1691789157815.png

SPEN.SURRR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2023
    New Orleans
    You may wanna ask him to post you some positive feedback, it truly will make members more comfortable dealing with you.
    I could, but none of this is worth wasting anybody’s time. Guns are too easy to sell, it’s funny this guy thinks this forum and feedback matters. If I list a gun and someone wants it it’ll get sold. This isn’t a niche forum from 2006.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    We never agreed on a time or place to meet. Another user offered me what I was asking and I sold it to him. Welcome to any business transaction ever, cannot understand why you’re butt hurt. Legit closed the deal with someone on this site, that’s the point of it.

Screw feedback, did I stand someone up? No.

Did I sell a broken or flawed product? No.

I won’t have any issue selling in the future.
    Did you agree to sell the item to him ?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I could, but none of this is worth wasting anybody’s time. Guns are too easy to sell, it’s funny this guy thinks this forum and feedback matters. If I list a gun and someone wants it it’ll get sold. This isn’t a niche forum from 2006.
    This forum is the best public marketplace for firearm related items in Louisiana, especially southern Louisiana. While you find other places that facilitate these transactions, it is highly unlikely, dare I say impossible, that you will find anything that comes close to what this community offers as far as not having to deal with shady people in order to make said transactions.

Making these type of statements will greatly diminish your chances of dealing with a high % of members here, out of pure principle, no matter what you are selling or how much you offer if you're buying.

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    This forum is the best public marketplace for firearm related items in Louisiana, especially southern Louisiana. While you find other places that facilitate these transactions, it is highly unlikely, dare I say impossible, that you will find anything that comes close to what this community offers as far as not having to deal with shady people in order to make said transactions.

Making these type of statements will greatly diminish your chances of dealing with a high % of members here, out of pure principle, no matter what you are selling or how much you offer if you're buying.

What he is saying is that he is only here for the classifieds and that you and me and all other members here are just like the folks at other gun classified sites. He misses the value and importance of this forum. Basicaly he is gonna do whatever he pleases and screw anyone that gets in his way. That says a great deal about him.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

This forum must matter a little. Why else you you spend your time creating a profile and posting ads?

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson

I could not agree more. Very well said.

Top Bottom