New Study on Global Gun Ownership

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5erbye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is a link to a great article about firearm ownership here and around the world.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-22/americans-now-own-40-worlds-one-billion-guns

Takeaways:
    1-There are about a billion firearms worldwide, including government and civilian held.
    2-40% are in the U.S.
    3-There are more guns in the U.S. than in the next 24 highest combined.
    4-There are 125.5 guns per 100 people in the U.S.
    5-In the Western world there is no correlation between rate of gun ownership and gun violence

I think if Louisiana seceded from the Union, the U.S. would drop to about number 20.

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Karp said the new estimate of global firearms is significantly higher than the 875 million weapons determined in the 2007 survey, with 650 million civilian-held guns at that time.

The Obama years were good to gun manufacturers...

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The Obama years were good to gun manufacturers...

The 1st Democrat Rule scare everyone into the vote for them. This backfired.
    Guns, free stuff {someone has ti oaty for it and everyone is was tired of it}
    I worked with a guy, He dyed in the wool Dem. He said he would vote for a German Shepard if that was the only thing on the ticket on the Dem side of the fence. Was a retired Teamster too. He loved Bill Hillery and Obama.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    This is a link to a great article about firearm ownership here and around the world.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-22/americans-now-own-40-worlds-one-billion-guns

Takeaways:
    1-There are about a billion firearms worldwide, including government and civilian held.
    2-40% are in the U.S.
    3-There are more guns in the U.S. than in the next 24 highest combined.
    4-There are 125.5 guns per 100 people in the U.S.
    5-In the Western world there is no correlation between rate of gun ownership and gun violence

I think if Louisiana seceded from the Union, the U.S. would drop to about number 20.
    these numbers don’t account for all the guns the ATF and other alphabet devils are hiding and running around the globe..

Top Bottom