New to the Fourm & to La.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OathKeeper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2011
    Houma
    Hello all, as you can see by the handle i am a constitutionalists. i spent time in the service of defending our great country as a 11b/c o5b, o5c, 36k. i am a prepper and a "Oathkeeper". when I took the Oath, like many of you, i thought of it as a formality. as i progressed with my career in the army i found out what the oath really meant to me. when i ets'ed out of the service i looked high and low for other like minded people that took the oath seriously. to no avail, there were no organizations out there until after katrina. during katrina i was floored as to what i was seeing on the news and youtube reports. thanks to stewart rohodes he started otherkeepers in the aftermath of katrina....i found a home.

My mindset on prepping; all peoples of the US were told that you should have supplies up to 72 hours, after that you could rely on the government to help there after...yes of course i fell into that bs line. after katirna i knew it was my duty to make sure that my household had enough supplies to go at least two weeks. it became more of a obsession after that, now my household has one year of supplies of food, water, med's, firewood on hand and everyone has 2 weeks of bugout rations and knows of three way to purify water. we have three area's to bugout to and three different ways to get there with supplies buried along each route marked on maps and gps way points. i was able to get 5 families on our block to prep as well, if all came to the worst and a bugout could not be done, we all agreed to meet at one specific home. this home could store our rations and it is defensible. I could go into this later on another thread on the forum.

Firearms; all family members (of age) that can handle firearms safely should have what i call the basic load.
    1. Long Rifle (1K rds)
    2. Battle Rifle (20k rds)
    3. Shotgun (300 rds)
    4. Hand gun (2k rds)
    5. 22lr (as much as we can store)
    6. slingshot

Everyone must practice once a month.....

so this is who i am and what i am

I am looking forward to learning from you and the forum and making contributions when i can.

Oathkeeper in houma

OathKeeper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2011
    Houma
    Member number 002375, former Vice Regional Director So. Cal. San Diego County, Riverside County, San Bernadino County, Orange County, LA County and a few more...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom