New to USPSA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkipperE67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Madisonville, La
    Hi every body I am new to USPSA shot my first match about a week ago.
    And I was wondering if I could use my Glock 32 with a 9mm convertion barrel.
    It would coast to much to shoot 357sig. I would appreciat any and all advice.
    Thank you

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Hi every body I am new to USPSA shot my first match about a week ago.
    And I was wondering if I could use my Glock 32 with a 9mm convertion barrel.
    It would coast to much to shoot 357sig. I would appreciat any and all advice.
    Thank you

Under Appendix D4, 21.3-- you could not use said pistol for Production Division, which is the only one that really favors the 9mm and Minor PF scoring.

AFAIK, however-- there's no restriction on using it in any other Division, *provided that the barrel is the same length as the factory unit it is replacing*. And in that case, I'd be inclined to get a .40 conversion and shoot in Limited or L10.

IIRC, the 32 is a small frame-- so you could pick up an entire G17 or G34 top end and run that, 9mm, in Production. They come around every so often, quite surprisingly-- but you'd be hard pressed to find one on demand.

Simple answer: Yes, you can use it. But you'll be at a relative disadvantage in the Divisions to which you'd be restricted.

kcarmo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Where are the matches?

Hi

I'm new to shooting matches in SE Louisiana and was wondering if there is a set schedule for matches and times, or a contact person to get more specific information. I'd live and work in New Orleans and would love to get involved in local shooting matches. I understand that there are matches in or near Gonzales? Thanks.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Hi

I'm new to shooting matches in SE Louisiana and was wondering if there is a set schedule for matches and times, or a contact person to get more specific information. I'd live and work in New Orleans and would love to get involved in local shooting matches. I understand that there are matches in or near Gonzales? Thanks.

Check out www.lagator.org. All match info is there. Also, there is a new shooter area on the site as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom