New York Residents Resisting!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    and so it begins, how long will they last?

These folks are fighting for their Rights!

Griffin Armament says;
    The politicians in New York are representing 7% and Debbie Wasserman Shultz is calling the NRA the fringe group!!! This is what tyranny looks like- when .001% tell 93% to do something they have no desire to do!

tuqe7rg29r6zcbnek7bt.jpg

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I'm not saying the majority isn't against the ban, but I'd be wary of using any online poll as real evidence. We destroy them all the time and I'm sure they do the same in NY.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm not saying the majority isn't against the ban, but I'd be wary of using any online poll as real evidence. We destroy them all the time and I'm sure they do the same in NY.

Thanks Captain Obvious :p

I know it's just the results of an online poll, BUT the MEDIA is actually broadcasting those results on their Local News channel. Whether Scientifically accurate or not it's GOOD for the Pro-Gun side there.

Go check out the Video in the OP.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    If it's not repealed within a year (the grace period to make the changes) I don't see them sticking it out past that.

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    Good thread Hit i had not found this. I like the comment about restricting the media now that would be an uprising! my question is what would the media do for guns though? The governor of New York is already trying to fill the ballot box for his presidential run, what he doesn't know is that Liberal race is already full!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is not just their issue! We need to support them! Send a letter to their paper letting them know that Louisiana Freedom Lovers are with them.

Even though we are nation of laws; some laws are just plain wrong! Knee jerk reactionary legislation is often pernicious and grossly irresponsible. Case and point here!

The few and sometimes the vast minority prey on the emotions of the ignorant to build fake consensus and groundswell. They have money behind them, and an agenda. Just ask the Louisiana CCA how it was done here; their ruse was genius!

Last edited:

jussaddwata

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Prairieville
    This is not just their issue! We need to support them! Send a letter to their paper letting them know that Louisiana Freedom Lovers are with them.

Even though we are nation of laws; some laws are just plain wrong! Knee jerk reactionary legislation is often pernicious and grossly irresponsible. Case and point here!

The few and sometimes the vast minority prey in the emotions of the ignorant to build fake consensus and groundswell. They have money behind them, and an agenda. Just ask the Louisiana CCA how it was done here; their ruse was genius!

I'm with Emperor on this, we need to support them any way we can. We are all in this together.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Thanks Captain Obvious :p

I know it's just the results of an online poll, BUT the MEDIA is actually broadcasting those results on their Local News channel. Whether Scientifically accurate or not it's GOOD for the Pro-Gun side there.

Go check out the Video in the OP.

This is what matters! If uninformed dummies are seeing this, they will embrace it too! The misinformed are the ones the media gets to. That's the ones their spells work on.

Shame on you NolaJack!

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    If you really want to support them, the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association is accepting donations to fund its legal challenge to the law. Go to its web site and put your money where it can do some good.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    Good point about restricting media. They'd be caterwauling like someone just set them on fire! And I especially like the part in the video where the guy said Cuomo would have resembled Hitler if only he'd worn a brown shirt. Funny but somewhat disconcerting because IT'S TRUE!!!! :eek4:

rocketsteve

Florida Cracker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Nowhere
    They have already submitted to government control! At least this current government.

And why not? Everybody knows that all Democrat-controlled governments are about love, peace, lollipops, freedom, equality, cute little puppies, fairness, etc.

Everybody also knows that all Republican-controlled governments want to throw old people into the streets, starve children, make people drink polluted water, make war with anybody who doesn't believe in Christianity, give tax cuts only to the richest 1%, etc., and it's the media's responsibility to pass on a message of paramount importance to the American people:

"ALL REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL AND SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HOLD PUBLIC OFFICE FOR THE REMAINDER OF RECORDED TIME!!"

Last edited:
    Top Bottom