Newbie from Vegas

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • waterwarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2017
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Sorry for the confusion that I caused. I am currently assigned in New Orleans for work. But I was born and raised in Vegas. I am an IT consultant and I get assigned to other states and sometimes different countries for work.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Sorry for the confusion that I caused. I am currently assigned in New Orleans for work. But I was born and raised in Vegas. I am an IT consultant and I get assigned to other states and sometimes different countries for work.

No need to apologize. I had deduced as much and was just yanking ur chain a wee bit myself, the fishing in Vegas thing. Welcome to Louisiana too, I believe you will like it here, friendly folks, great music and food, and lots and lots of festivals in the spring/early summer. Just be careful/attentive in New Orleans, many of the natives there are a robbing and murderous sort. Not all of em mind you but you have to be careful where you travel/walk, especially after dark. New Orleans East is like the wild west.

Louisiana used to be called "Sportsman's Paradise", used to be on our vehicle license plates. Great fishing and hunting. Not so much on the ducks any more.

Oh and we're definitely "gun friendly" here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom