Newbie here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sassykitty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    My login is Sassykitty. I found this site searching for a class in the local area to learn and use safely and care for a S&W 38. I purchased it after 9/11 and it has been put away all these years. I live in Ponchatoula and moved here just before Katrina. I do not think I am ready for a C&C yet as I just want to learn the basics right now. I am a 63 yo grandmother of one great little guy who lives in PA.

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    Welcome to BS. I have 2-3 hour new shooter class on a private range that would fit your needs. Let me know if I can help.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Welcome to BS. I have 2-3 hour new shooter class on a private range that would fit your needs. Let me know if I can help.

Madame, you are never too elderly to carry unless you can't physically or mentally handle the weapon. I welcome you, and endorse this^ suggestion.

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    Madame, you are never too elderly to carry unless you can't physically or mentally handle the weapon. I welcome you, and endorse this^ suggestion.

Agreed. There's a lady up the road from me who has her concealed carry permit. She's in her early 80's. Her son who's an FBI agent also told her if she needs to ever use it "empty the gun". Welcome from another newbie.

Top Bottom