Newbie in Bossier

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swifttal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2010
    Bossier City, La
    New guy here in Bossier CIty - just moved in from Hawaii. Have a small collection of old and new guns which is slowly multiplying. Good to be in a gun-friendly state again
    Any new events around please keep me in the loop - looking forward to seeing you all at the ranges!

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    That is a good question. Fact is, I still have to FIND a good place to shoot! I have been away a few years and haven't found a good place since moving back here. We will have to keep each other posted once we find a good place! When I lived over near Ruston, I would shoot at the Sheriff's range.

swifttal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2010
    Bossier City, La
    Have yet to shoot at any... visited the range over at Clarks - looks nice, goes out to 400yds, but i think it's about $150 a year to join (not too bad)... BODCAW I think is free - havent visited yet though, maybe next weekend

hdgnnr

itchy trigger finger
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    shreveport
    newbie from shreveport

hey shooters, new guy from shreveport here. Moved to LA about a year ago.
    i am a member at Long Range Alley and i have a Glock 22, Ruger LCP, Remington 870 12 ga tactical, 870 20 ga, and a CVA optima .50 and im always looking for stuff to add to my collection.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Went to Long Range Alley yesterday with KellyAsh and that place is NICE! Once I get some income I am seriously considering joining there! I had a ball. Yeah, it's gonna take me a few days to recover but it was worth it! I surprised myself and did better than I thought I would from not having shot in so long...

Top Bottom