Newbie looking for land to shoot @ near chalmette

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C.M.O.

Private Contractor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2013
    Chalmette
    I am 23, I have a 7 month old son Shaw who is my life. I am a private security contractor who comes from a bloodline of "warriors" my father was a lieutenant for N.O.P.D, his father was a soldier /LEO my mother's father retired in the Navy after 30+ years of service to our great nation and saw tours in Vietnam and remained stateside for the remainder of his career.

The company I work for does many things including maritime details and special defensive details during hurricane/ state of emergency times. I have dedicate my life to my son since his birth and am deeply concerned with the world and more importantly the country we live in today.

I am looking for a place to shoot and do tactical drills twice a month not only for my job . I am willing to pay a reasonable fee or work on the land or care for animals for the opportunity to shoot on someones land.

I am also looking for like-minded people to form neighborhood watches and/or training buddies to prepare for the hardships our country is going through.

Please email me if anyone is interested or knows of anywhere I can train in an environment unlike a indoor shooting range .

THANKS! EMAIL: CHRISMURILLO11@GMAIL.COM

allen1911

Realist
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Chalmette
    I will talk to my pastor, he has some land down around Toca but I don't know if it would be suitable. It might be too close to Fanz trailer park. It doesn't hurt to ask though.

poor_shot

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    NOLA
    The is a private range in St.Bernard that goes to 200yrds. It's outdoors. They open up membership at the end of the year

ourse

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2013
    But today we woul like to tell you more things like clubwear. It is objective always in some way, bringing individuals nearer to the earth, to acquire a better feeling of it at the same time frame, expressing a healthier and somehow more nature-appropriate footwear.

Five fingers , The shoe surface of footwear best athletic several hand sneakers requires certain degree of solidity, not necessarily the capability is too gentle.

Vibram five fingers , Footwear is not simulated or condition in the harm. You will discover to vend decreased Mbt, if you're fortunate sufficient to ensnare up when on-line merchants will discover a manufacturer new chic and eliminate them also left.

Vibram five fingers outlet , The strange appearance of five fingers shoes are more satisfied with their curiosity, to them just for fun and dig them with others.

Five fingers shoes , Adhering to the classic old European royal fashion shows that feelings of love and taste.

Five fingers shoes , It is also quite practical in a way and it is best used for out of doors actions, and might even be utilized if you are on the beach.

Top Bottom