Newbie question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anhquan1

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Marrero, LA
    Hi All,

I'm totally new to this, but recently I came across a video that Griffin Armament have on their Optimus (multi caliber supressor) and very interested in it, but since I know nothing about suppresor so I don't really know what is Pro's and Con's on the multi caliber vs. single. Please help me understand and which brand should I go with.

**Sorry for my English:)**

Thank You All

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Its OK if you only ever plan to buy one suppressor your entire life, but let be honest no one does that unless they are using it only for hunting. Having messed with a lot of multi cal suppressors its not a one size fits all great idea. Its a one can does a OK job at a bunch of different things that semi specific cans do a whole lot better.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=327uIISuCGY watch the video

Where if you get specific suppressors if you budget $2500 tops you can pretty much get all the best cans on the market to do everything. Dead Air, SiCo, Griffin, or Rugged for rifle suppressors. Dead air being the top pic with the best results. A 45 pistol suppressor either Dead Air, SiCo, Griffin, or Rugged. Dead air being again the top choice as the other 3 suppressors are just copy cats of each other with the same baffle design.

22 Suppressor again the above fields with Dead Air being the proven winner.

I have literally shot hundreds of rounds through just about every can on the market so whatever other people tell you is just brand loyalty moreseo than hard facts and very few people are friends with everyone from all those companies.

Top Bottom