News crew shot on live TV

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Also reports of him claiming racism, blah blah blah- as if any excuse could "justify" doing this. Crazy never needs a reason, though.

She was dating another anchor at the station, though. Haven't heard anything about her being somehow involved with this nutjob. She hadn't been at the station that long.
    But I guess it will all come out, eventually....:dunno:

***Now they're saying he may be still alive, after attempting suicide...***

ABCNews said they may have a 23 page "Idiot rant" from him.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Both videos are up on Liveleak. What a sick bastard. From his POV, you see him point the gun at her but then pull it back and wait until the camera pans back to her, making sure it made it on TV.

That is a very disturbing video! The victims' obliviousness to that POS is mindboggling.

That scum bag must have chased her down and shot her again. It appears she was able to run after the initial shots at her; unless she collapsed shortly thereafter. But the 7 shots after the initial volley are bone chilling and gut wrenching. I won't be watching it again.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    That is a very disturbing video! The victims' obliviousness to that POS is mindboggling.

That scum bag must have chased her down and shot her again. It appears she was able to run after the initial shots at her; unless she collapsed shortly thereafter. But the 7 shots after the initial volley are bone chilling and gut wrenching. I won't be watching it again.

A friend of mine pointed out that they're trained to shut out the world around them in those live spots- something I find totally incompatible with the world we currently live in....what a bad situation.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Of course it's just a matter of time before some out there attempt to paint him as a "victim". The times we live in......:dunno:

If someone goes on any television outlet and spouts anything even suggesting such a despicable premise, that television outlet should be shunned by EVERY viewer forever. If someone that is propped up as some quasi-authoritative news source (a Cornell West / Tavis Smiley type comes to mind), and says it; the show that allows that should be outed and shamed into extinction.

This pile of worthless **** is a cold blooded, heartless murderer. This was maniacally calculated, deviously planned, and was purposefully meant to instill terror, fear, and anger.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    A friend of mine pointed out that they're trained to shut out the world around them in those live spots- something I find totally incompatible with the world we currently live in....what a bad situation.

I guess?!? But the interviewee was almost looking directly at the murderer. She is not trained to do that. It's almost hard to believe it is actually real.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I guess?!? But the interviewee was almost looking directly at the murderer. She is not trained to do that. It's almost hard to believe it is actually real.

Puzzling doesn't even begin to describe it. But there it is.....

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA

ffs he almost nudged her with the barrel. the whole time I was thinking "no one sees this????"

not that it would have changed the outcome, imo.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Unverified Latest!

Shooter: Bryce Williams (Former co-worker). Being reported that he may have killed himself!

Do they know who the guy is? WWL is showing this guy.

Edit - this is the SOB

http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/08/26/suspect-shooting-twitter-facebook/32406491/

635761905286311829-suspecttwitter.PNG

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    i'd urge those that can restrain themselves to not watch it. when it hits 100mil views, there will be copycats by the dozen.

Unfortunately, we all know it will happen again. Situational awareness is key to everything in life. I hate to say it, but she was oblivious to what was happening right in front of her.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe has stated...

"It goes back [to] what I've talked about for a long time - there are too many guns in the hands of people who should not have guns," he said. "This is why I've long advocated for background checks. I'm a gun owner, I'm a hunter. But you know what? I went through background checks myself... in America, we have got to come together. There is too much gun violence in the United States of America."

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, that didn't take long. Guess it's just too "touchy" to throw any blame at the MONSTER piece of feces who actually DID IT.

Several reports now saying he died at the hospital a short while ago. Per Washington Post / VA Secretary of Public Safety

Last edited:

Craig

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 23, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Well, that didn't take long. Guess it's just too "touchy" to throw any blame at the MONSTER piece of feces who actually DID IT.

Several reports now saying he died at the hospital a short while ago. Per Washington Post / VA Secretary of Public Safety
    They only blame the person when that person kills a Lion, or some other beloved creature. Then their monster is the person behind the trigger, and not the tool used.

Top Bottom