No guns at Circle K Coursey/Cedarcrest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Was stopping in to get a coke the other day, saw the sign and hopped in the truck and picked one up at McDonald's. Just letting you guys know.

photo-5.jpg

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    So instead of going to a store that doesn't let you carry in their store, you would rather give your money to an international corporate conglomerate that donates more money than any of us will make in a lifetime, every year, to the anti-gun agenda?

http://womenofcaliber.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/2nd-amendment-rights-for-sale/

(I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just bustin' your chops :P )

Last edited:

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge

mrmojo32

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    A law abiding citizen could save the life of a store clerk in a hold up situation but this rule makes it where only the vermin get to carry guns in Circle K. So the employer must not care about the employees there.

srscott

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    SWLA
    Boy it sure doesn't sound like the Circle K exec's have a brain cell to share between them all. They don't want you to bring a gun into the store, but over here on the West side of LA. I have seen them selling Wolf Brand ammo. in .22, 9mm, .40, and .45. From a business perspective it makes no sense. **** off the law abiding sheepdogs by not allowing them to carry in the store, thereby encouraging them to patronize a different business, and then advertize that you sell ammo... ??? I call that "Dain Brammage"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You each do what you want with respect to carrying a gun in these "no gun" business places (like convenient stores), but I have mulled it over many times and have concluded; I would rather be alive and answering to the charge of breaking some owners gun policy after a shootout, then worrying about their policy prior to picking up an Icee, and going in without my baby. Most particularly a convenient store. The stats on convenient stores being held up as opposed to most other businesses has to be unbelievable.

And then I may be actually violating some CC law(in the unlikely event I was ever found out), but since criminals not only don't abide by the same code of law that I do, probably cannot even read the sign; F em!

Last edited:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    You each do what you want with respect to carrying a gun in these "no gun" business places (like convenient stores), but I have mulled it over many times and have concluded; I would rather be alive and answering to the charge of breaking some owners gun policy after a shootout, then worrying about their policy prior to picking up an Icee, and going in without my baby. Most particularly a convenient store. The stats on convenient stores being held up as opposed to most other businesses has to be unbelievable.

And then I may be actually violating some CC law(in the unlikely event I was ever found out), but since criminals not only don't abide by the same code of law that I do, probably cannot even read the sign; F em!

+1

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette

I'm the same way. The penalty for having a gun in a store that has a tiny sign somewhere (usually hidden and citing the wrong state's codes) is so minute, that it's pales in comparison to anything you could ever be doing for your gun to come into play.

Top Bottom